Verify all fluid flows with our new state-of-the-art super accurate portable clamp-on flow meter. Within minutes we can tell you how much fluid is flowing through a pipe; we log and collate the data to provide a clear picture of flow rates over time. Advantages include:
- No alteration to pipework
- Super accurate
- Ensure you are getting what you pay for
- Verify your existing meters
- Understand the flow rates on your site
Our flow meters work with a range of homogeneous fluids, including wastewater, cooling & heating water, potable water, and other liquids such as milk, refined hydrocarbons, crude oil, water/glycol solutions, beverages and chemicals.
Why would I want to manage flow in my factory?
Monitoring water usage in your factory provides you with valuable information to understand your usage patterns and establish if there are any inefficiencies that you might not even be aware are happening. In turn, this allows you to correct unnecessary flow that is being wasted and improve your bottom line with extra dollars saved!
What are the benefits of monitoring water usage?
- Creates incentives to analyse water-saving goals and set production targets that are realistic.
- Enables projection planning with real-life statistics so you can accurately forecast future business costs.
- Leakages and inefficiencies are identifiable and can be amended quicker with less disruption to your workflow.
- Unexplained variations in water usage are sometimes hard to pinpoint. With our flow monitors, we can help you to understand variations in usage that may be due to seasonal or increased production factors.
Knowing and understanding your water flow usage enables you to comprehend better your company’s environmental impact and its associated potential risk to future generations.
Plus, not only do you save money on your water bill. Hidden costs such as the cost of heating your water, chemical additives, gas and labour are subsequently lower due to a knock-on effect of using less water because you are completely in control of exactly how your water is being used.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.